You will observe the charming villages, wildlife and nature. You'll discover why people take pride in their island and treat each other and their guests with respect and courtesy.
Saba known as the “Unspoiled Queen”, has a fairytale quality - the sense of being in a place that time has graciously left unchanged, Saba is that secret island which many dream of but few are fortunate enough to find. With no franchised resorts, casinos, or shopping malls, it’s a very different face of the Caribbean.
Saba prides itself on being the safest island in the Caribbean. One can take a stress-free walk any time of the day or night. You don’t have to lock your doors, and you’ll notice that locals leave their cars unlocked with the keys hanging in the ignition.
1. American Kestrel
2. Bonfire at Well's Bay
3. Artwork at Tropics (Painting Underneath)
5. Well's Bay
6. Top of the Kingdom (Mt Scenery)
7. Hermit Crab
8. The Capital covered by a rainbow
9. View from Mt Scenery
10. St. Eustatius, St. Kitts, Nevis & Monserrat
11. Frigate Bird
12. A well at Hole in the Corner
13. Parish Hill
14. The Ladder
15. Booby Rock
16. Middle Island Trail
17. Brown Bobby
18. Bench on Sandy Cruz Trail
19. Diamond Rock
20. Hell's Gate cliffside
21. Fog on the mountain
22. Dancing Place Trail
23. Fort Bay
24. Winding Road to Well's Bay
25. Saban Ladies going to Church
26. Tropics Bird
27. Saban Iguana
28. Turpentine Tree
29. The Tide Pools
30. Windwardside & Juliana's Hotel
JulianasTropicsSays is our interactive way to share with you who we are, what we love and why we love it.